- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501219LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Apr_2017_SEO
- Date: 04/11/2017
- Listed: February 20, 2017 9:18 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This presentation covers the methods in Z1.9 and shows how to use most common choice, standard deviation unknown. The presentation explains how a simple statistical calculator easily provides the needed sampling statistics.
Why should you Attend:
If you are responsible for any acceptance activities, such as incoming inspection, you need to evaluate them for cost reduction opportunities. One viable alternative, Z1.9, applies when the inspector measures actual values and converts them to pass/fail to use Z1.4 or c=0. The sample sizes may be too large. This presentation will help you understand Z1.9 and determine if it a better choice.
Who Will Benefit:
Production and Process Engineers
Supplier Quality Engineers
Dan is the President of Ombu Enterprises, LLC, a company offering training and execution in Operational Excellence, focused on analytic skills and a systems approach to operations management. Dan has more than 30 years experience in quality, operations, and program management in regulated industries including aviation, defense, medical devices, and clinical labs.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Cyber Attacks, Beyond Disaster Recovery – 2017
- ISO 14971 Hazard Analysis at Medical Device – 2017
- Applying Principles of 21 CFR Part 820
- Web conference on Cyber Incident Response Program by Compliance4all
- Software Validation Program That will Satisfy FDA Requirements – 2017