- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5515913766440713475
- Date: 16th Feb, 2017
- Listed: February 5, 2017 9:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you planning to automate your upcoming appraisal process and want to know how to get started? I am sure you will have several questions. If following are some of the questions in your mind about automating your employee appraisal process then I strongly recommend you to attend this webinar and hear from the leader:
1. Should the employee appraisal process be automated?
2. Where to begin and how to go about?
3. How to get management buy-in?
4. How will it look like?
We assure the webinar will answer all the above questions. You will get to hear it from an HR who spearheads talent management at Aspire Systems which is a 2000+ employees company with multiple offices across the world. Aspire is recognized as a Great Place to Work for 7 years in a row.
Head Talent Management- India at Aspire Systems
Hari has 15+ years of experience handling various roles within HR function. Hari currently handles the Talent Management at Aspire Systems. He has worked in various HR roles at CapGemini, Oracle and TCS prior to Aspire.
Manager – Synergita Performance Management
Yoga has 10+ years of experience in implementing and supporting software for various customers. He is currently spearheading Synergita Employee Performance Management Software implementation for various customers. He has in-depth knowledge on how employee performance appraisals are automated in various companies.
Date: 16th Feb 2017 (Thursday )
Time: 3 PM IST
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 15, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar: What other Industries can learn from the Performance Management Best Practices of Healthcare Industry?
- “Know what you are Shooting at “- Why Employee Goals Management is Critical?
- Free Webinar – Energizing Employee Performance Management: How two companies are disrupting the status quo and shifting from dread to cred!
- Webinar – “Moving away from Annual Appraisals – What does it mean & how do you go about?”
- US Webinar: How to Drive Continuous Performance Conversations in Your Organization?