- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501037LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Dec_2016_SEO
- Date: December 05, 2016 10:00 AM
- Listed: October 11, 2016 8:15 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ISO 9001:2015 requires “actions to address risks and opportunities” with regard to “context of the organization” and “needs and expectations of interested parties.” These actions are necessary but not always sufficient to achieve organizational success or even survival because many risks and opportunities are outside the standard’s explicit scope.
Why should you Attend:
ISO 9001:2015 Clause 6.1 requires “actions to address risks and opportunities” with regard to the “context of the organization” and “needs and expectations of interested parties.” The standard also cites the SIPOC (Supplier, Input, Process, Output, and Customer) model, but the scope of “actions to address risks and opportunities” is still not sufficiently wide to cover many existential risks and opportunities.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Know that ISO 9001 originated to address deficiencies in complex manufacturing and service systems rather than individual activities.
Know that the scope of risk includes (a) internal risks such as poor quality and also friction, waste, or muda, (b) supply chain risks, and (c) external risks such as technological change and new distribution channels.
Understand the basic concept of risk, and also the concept of friction.
Who Will Benefit:
Manufacturing and service companies in transition to ISO 9001:2015
Lean manufacturing professionals
executives, and business risk professionals
William Levinson is the principal of Levinson Productivity Systems, P.C. He is an ASQ Fellow, Certified Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Quality Manager, Reliability Engineer, and Six Sigma Black Belt. He holds degrees in chemistry and chemical engineering from Penn State and Cornell Universities, and night school degrees in business administration and applied statistics from Union College, and he has given presentations at the ASQ World Conference, TOC World 2004, and other national conferences on productivity and quality.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Event Link : http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501037LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Dec_2016_SEO
Twitter Follow us – https://twitter.com/compliance4all
Facebook Like us – https://www.facebook.com/Compliance4all
LinkedIn Like us – https://www.linkedin.com/company/compliance4all
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyber Attacks, Beyond Disaster Recovery – 2017
- Navigating the New European Clinical Trial Regulation Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- Medical Device Employee Training – 2017
- Analytical Materials used in Microbiology Laboratories to control the quality
- Billing Medicare For DME – How to Get the Proper Licensure – 2017