- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501265LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_May_2017_SEO
- Date: 05/15/2017
- Listed: March 20, 2017 1:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In this session will be a section-by-section summary of the CAPA subsection of the QSIT, the document by which FDA inspectors operate during an inspection, as well as how your company can use that same document to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome during the inspection.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Documents Used by FDA Inspectors
Investigations Operations Manual (IOM)
CPG Manual 7382.845
Who Will Benefit:
Regulatory Affairs management
Jeff Kasoff, RAC, is the Director of Quality at Byrne Medical, a leading manufacturer of endoscopy and colonoscopy devices, where he oversees the operation of the quality system. In this position, Jeff is responsible for oversight of the document control system, including maintenance of regulatory documentation.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Effective Supplier Qualification Program – 2017
- How to Manage an effective FDA Inspection
- What to Do When It’s Not a Bell Curve?
- Guidelines for New FDA Transfer of Analytical Methods – 2017
- Market Corrections in Compliance with FDA Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all