- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501208LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Apr_2017_SEO
- Date: 04/13/2017
- Listed: February 20, 2017 9:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will explain the procedure described in ISO62366 and the 2016 FDA Guidance for a compliant human factors/ usability validation. HF/U validation is very different from device validation. For example, success criteria is qualitative rather than quantitative as is in device validation.
Why should you Attend:
We will explain how to choose the tests to be conducted and the studies that must be completed prior to the actual validation test. The post test participant inquiry is critical to validation success. we will describe how to do this.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Required number of Participants
Qualitative Success Criteria
Choice of Tasks to Validate
Post Test Participant Inquiry
Who Will Benefit:
Edwin Waldbusser is a consultant retired from industry after 20 years in management of development of medical devices (5 patents). He has been consulting in the US and internationally in the areas of design control, risk analysis and software validation for the past 8 years. Mr. Waldbusser has a BS in Mechanical Engineering and an MBA. He is a Lloyds of London certified ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and a member of the Thomson Reuters Expert Witness network.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- How FDA Trains its Investigators to Review CAPA – 2017
- How to Manage an effective FDA Inspection
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Go Beyond ISO 9001:2015’s Requirements
- Control Change in Medical Device Engineering – 2017
- Webinar on Accelerated Aging Product Testing