- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501159LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Mar_2017_SEO
- Date: 03/15/2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar can help you be more professional and polished during an inspection. You will learn how to present information about your quality system in the most competent and professional manner.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar can help you prepare a strategy and detailed plan to more successfully prepare for, manage, and respond to an FDA or Notified Body Inspection. If you’ve had a recall, an increase in MDRs, or it’s been more than 2 years since your last inspection, you can benefit from this webinar.
Areas Covered in the Session:
FDA Inspection basics
Inspection preparedness strategy and planning
Key roles during an inspection
SME (Subject Matter Expert)training
Checklists for preparing
Who Will Benefit:
Susanne Manz MBA, MBB, RAC, CQA is an accomplished leader in the medical device industry with emphasis on quality, compliance, and six sigma. She has an extensive background in quality and compliance for medical devices from new product development, to operations, to post-market activities. While at GE, J&J, and Medtronic, Susanne worked in various world-wide roles including Executive Business Consultant, WW Director of Quality Engineering and, Design Quality, and Director of Corporate Compliance.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Webinar on Business Identity Theft Crisis
- Finance – How to Interpret Nonfinancial Professionals – 2017
- Risk Management in Incoming QC Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- What to Do When It’s Not a Bell Curve?
- Webinar Calendar of Upcoming Courses June 2017