- URL: https://www.bmgi.com/webinars
- Date: 2010-09-22 12:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 9, 2010 8:44 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Have you ever noticed that six months after fixing a problem it seems like nothing has really changed? Why is it that people are so prone to reverting to old habits? Why is it so hard to stick to the plan? From the many different types of process controls, the most effectiveâ€”and simple-approach is to make it impossible (or next to impossible) to ever get it wrong again. The concept of mistake proofing, often referred to by its Japanese name, â€œPoka Yoke,â€ has been around for a long time. This session will focus on HOW to conceive new and creative mistake proofing concepts, ensuring the most effective, and often most innovative approaches possible.
Specifically, you will learn:
– How to identify the need for a mistake proof solution.
– The four-step process for developing mistake proofing devices.
– Innovative strategies to take your mistake proofing ideas to the next level.
– New brainstorming techniques for Poka Yoke.
– How to leverage mistake proofing concepts from other industries.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: JRHall
- Member Since: September 1, 2010
Other items listed by JRHall
- What Comes Around Goes Around: A History of Problem Solving that You Wonâ€™t Believe
- Stress: Why Stress Can Be a Good Thing, and How to Make it Work for You
- Putting the Right Technology in Your Problem Solving Toolkit: A Guide to Knowing What You Need
- Dots Matter: The Essence of Innovation is Information
- The Box: Knowing When to Stay in and When to Get Out