- URL: http://www.marketingprofs.com/events/24/jan11/252/
- Date: 2011-01-05 15:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 23, 2010 11:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Improve your blogging strategy to better meet your business goals and learn how to gauge your success.
Many businesses are trying to harness the power of blogging as a way to connect with their customers and grow their bottom line. Unfortunately, many companies are finding that their blogging efforts aren’t achieving the results they had hoped for, or worse, they aren’t sure how to evaluate if their blog is a success or not. This session will not only show blogging businesses how to improve their existing efforts, but how to create a solid blogging strategy to guide their blogging efforts moving forward. Create a strategy to guide your blogging efforts, one that is consistent with your organization’s existing vision and communication efforts.
You will learn how to:
Measure and gauge the effectiveness of your blogging strategy.
Create more valuable, interesting and engaging content that helps you reach your blogging objectives.
Create and leverage more dynamic interaction and activity on your blog to reach your blogging goals.
Mack Collier, Social Media Strategist and Trainer
Lisa Petrilli, CEO, C-Level Strategies, Inc.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- Using Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business and Build Customer Loyalty
- Advance Link Baiting Strategies
- Legal Risks of Social Network Sites and Employee Screening
- Adobe Acrobat Connect
- Best Practices To Ensure High Performance Websites