- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/428446990
- Date: 2010-10-26 14:00:00 EST
- Listed: October 22, 2010 10:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Clayton Closson, Web Content Manager, Quicken Loans
Kelly LaVaute, Social Media Manager, Quicken Loans
Tuesday October 26, 2010 2:00 PM
Space is limited, reserve your seat online today!
Social media is an invaluable customer engagement toolâ€”from determining pulse of the customer to interactive communication between consumer and (formerly faceless) corporation. Companies in every industry have embraced social mediaâ€”utilizing tools such as Twitter, Facebook, blogs, YouTube, Yahoo! Answers, FourSquare and more to strengthen customer relationships while simultaneously differentiating themselves from the competition.
Since 2006, Quicken Loansâ€”the nationâ€™s largest retail lenderâ€”has been using social media to engage clients, answer questions, and educate consumers on the ins and outs of personal finance and the mortgage process. Join Clayton Closson and Kelly LaVaute with Quicken Loans on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. ET for an educational webinar, to learn how they have utilized social media to strengthen customer relationships, and what they have learned.
This Webinar will cover the following:
– The importance of reputation management and customer communication via social media
– How Quicken Loans makes it easy for their customers to communicate with them via social media channels
– Best practices for communicating with customers via social media
– What social media tools Quicken Loans is using for communicating with its customers
– Lessons Quicken Loans has learned
– Suggestions for other brands starting the social customer communication process
Space in this informational Webinar is limited to the first 100 registrants, so reserve your seat today!
You can register for this webinar at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/428446990
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: vipdesk
- Member Since: July 20, 2010
Other items listed by vipdesk
- Brand Experience Management: Ensuring Lifetime Loyalty One Customer Interaction at a Time
- The Hidden Power of your Customers: Four Keys to Growing Your Business Through Existing Customers
- The Impact of Social Media on the 2010 Retail Holiday Season
- The Customer Contact Center: Your Branding Moment of Truth
- How Luxury Brands Can Reinvent the Customer Experience