- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501307LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jun_2017_SEO
- Date: 06/08/2017
- Listed: April 20, 2017 1:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This course will teach how to conduct a software validation program that will satisfy FDA requirements and produce a safe product.
Why should you Attend:
Testing software to prove that it works and has no bugs is not sufficient to obtain FDA approval. There are additional requirements,analyses and tests that FDA feels are necessary to prevent user injuries.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Software validation more than testing
Unit,integration and system testing
Challenges to the software
Who Will Benefit:
Edwin Waldbusser is a consultant retired from industry after 20 years in management of development of medical devices (5 patents). He has been consulting in the US and internationally in the areas of design control, risk analysis and software validation for the past 8 years.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aseptic Technique Understanding and Cleanroom Behavior – 2017
- Food – Current and Future Safety Regulations – 2017
- Webinar on Medical Device Recalls
- Web conference on Clinical Trials Program by Compliance4all
- IRS Forms 1099 to use Free IRS Tin Matching Program