- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501229LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jun_2017_SEO
- Date: 06/06/2017
- Listed: April 20, 2017 1:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This workshop will explore what SOPs are, what they are used for, when they are required, how to write them effectively for compliance and for implementation within the organization, and how to ensure effective communication and training of procedures within the SOPs.
Why should you Attend:
One of the best ways to ensure that an organization meets its regulatory obligations is to follow SOPs. SOPs are standardized procedures and processes prepared with enough detail to ensure that tasks are performed consistently each time they are done.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Regulatory requirements for SOP’s
Legal requirements for SOP creation and maintenance
Types of SOP’s
Formats and essential components of SOP’s
Who Will Benefit:
Peggy J. Berry , MBA, RAC, is the President & CEO at Synergy Consulting where she provides consulting services to companies in all aspects of drug development. She also provides group and one-on-one training in drug development, regulatory affairs and project management topics.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Implementing a Technology Transfer Process – 2017
- Overlap between Engineering and Psychology – 2017
- FDA and ISO Compliance Personnel Training – 2017
- FDA Inspection and Respond to 483 & How to Prepare them – 2017
- Excel Formulas and Functions in Mastering