- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4042099786702433282
- Date: 15/6/2016
- Listed: June 6, 2016 6:21 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
HfS Research has been researching and writing on the development of Intelligent Automation as a growing capability for business process and IT delivery over the last four years. Over that time, the discourse on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has advanced to cover more detailed use cases and topics that align to the growing sophistication of the software tools.
Yet, when we look at many of the questions that come in to us during our highly successful RPA themed webinars, it is clear that many operating executives are still looking to understand RPA in simpler terms. To address this demand for the market, HfS has created a specific webinar series for end-user organizations: Intelligent Automation Starter Kit (IASK) which will provide a one stop orientation for enterprise teams looking to understand these technologies including the potential applications to their business.
The webinar will require registration from a buy-side enterprise email domain. Email domains from service providers, advisors, universities, research firms or generic email domains are not permitted. HfS Research reserves the right to not accept invitation requests.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: May 19, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enabling the first truly Digital Olympic Games
- The State of Cybersecurity and Digital Trust 2016
- Digital Reinvention for the Cognitive Era
- Becoming an Intelligent OneOffice
- The Role of Contact Center in Omnichannel Strategy