- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/690958758
- Date: 2010-10-12 12:05:00EST
- Listed: September 24, 2010 2:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Thu, Oct 14, 2010 12:05 PM – 12:50 PM EDT
This webinar will provide an overview of 1031 tax-deferred exchanges and their many benefits. We’ll also review the requirements of a successful exchange.
Presented by Margo McDonnell, CESÂ®.
This program is part of our Lunch & Learn Webinar Series and begins at 12:05 pm giving you time to grab your lunch and log on. It will wrap up promptly at 12:50 pm.
Space is limited.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: 1031CORP
- Member Since: September 23, 2010
Other items listed by 1031CORP
- Tax Deferral Strategies for Unwinding your Real Estate Portfolio
- Tax Consequences of Selling your Primary Residence or Vacation Home
- The Power of Whole Life Insurance and 1031
- Customized 401(k) Plans â€“ Best Kept Secret for Business Owners
- 1031 Exchanges Made Easy