- URL: http://bit.ly/1ObQceX
- Date: January 20, 2016
- Listed: January 7, 2016 5:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Argyle Executive Forum’s 2016 CFO Leadership Forum will explore which approaches and strategies will cement the Chief Financial Officer’s place at the helm of the company as they steer their businesses forward in this volatile economy.
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together CFOs, Treasurers, VPs of Finance, Controllers, and corporate finance leaders from a variety of industries. Using a discussion-based format, our 2016 CFO Leadership Forum in San Francisco will focus on several areas including: “Effective strategies for driving sustainable growth and innovation,” “The changing role of the CFO,” “Cost leadership,” “Risk mitigation,” “Fraud management,” “Succession planning,” and “The impact of social media and cloud computing on the bottom line.”
Visit the Prophix booth to learn how Prophix makes budgeting, planning, and forecasting faster, easier and more accurate through a single solution.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: October 1, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Encore Breakfast Webinar
- Prophix – Improving Financial Planning in the NHS
- FEI- Prophix Webinar
- Corporate Performance Management Summit
- Prophix Budgeting Live Webinar