- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=666500765
- Date: 2010-10-05 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: September 27, 2010 6:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Women are driving economic growth and represent an extraordinary opportunity for countries and companies to boost performance, innovation and governance in the wake of crisis. Drawing on her research, Alison Maitland will explain how businesses can do a better job of harnessing the power of “womenomics” – and why men must not only ‘take part in the conversation’ but actively lead change.
In this webinar, you will:
â€¢ obtain a global picture of women as the majority of the talent and market
â€¢ understand gender as a business issue, not a women’s issue
â€¢ learn how to get men involved in driving culture change
Alison Maitland is a writer, speaker and moderator who specializes in leadership, women in business and the changing world of work. A former Financial Times journalist, she is co-author of the bestselling Why Women Mean Business. She directs The Conference Boardâ€™s European Council for Diversity in Business and is a Senior Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School, London.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Why Y?: Plugging into a Generational Powerhouse
- Linkage’s 2011 Coaching Webinar Series
- We’ve Measured Engagement…Now What?
- Becoming a Woman of Influence
- Linking Leadership Development to Bottom Line Results: A How To Guide