- URL: http://www.i-micronews.com/consult_webcast.asp?uid=33
- Date: 2010-04-11 10:00:00 am EST
- Listed: November 2, 2010 4:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Following the recent release of the brand new and unique analysis on “3D Glass & Silicon Interposers: Technologies, Applications & Markets”, Yole Developpement is pleased to invite you to our free of charge webcast.
Several concurrent factors account for the growing momentum of 3D silicon and glass interposers: the continuously increasing gap between printed circuit boards and integrated circuits, both in terms of geometries and materials, has driven research and development of new innovative semiconductor assembly and packaging solutions over the past 10 years, including System-in-Package (SiP), Package-on-package (PoP), flip-chip Ball grid Array (fc-BGA) or more recently fan-out Wafer Level Packaging.
Get a better picture of the technologies & their application with our latest webcast.
Jean-Marc Yannou will present â€œ3D Glass & Silicon Interposers: myth, niche or high volume necessity?â€:
Â· on Thursday November, 4 at 10.00 am, Paris Time
Â· on Thursday November, 4 at 4:30 pm, Paris Time >
– Audio (phone/VoIP) & video broadcast with chat panel discussion possibilities
– Duration: 1 presentation of 20 minutes
– Language: English
– Browser preferably Internet Explorer, check computability with IT department if necessary
– Presentation: an abstract of presented document will be sent to each registrant
Feel free to contact Sandrine Leroy (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need further information.