- URL: http://www.stephaniedauphin.com/webinar-lets-talk-about-your-big-business-idea/
- Date: October 28, 2015 12pm-1pm EST
- Listed: October 26, 2015 1:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you in an unfulfilling job? Do you feel deep down that you were meant to do something you love and get more joy out of life?
Do you have an idea that you are dying to turn into a business but you’re afraid to put it out there because you just don’t know where to start?
In fact, are you so lost that you’ve almost giving up on this idea?
I believe that we are all unique and this allows us to create amazing things that the world needs. I also believe that being busy with a full time job and a lot of responsibilities should not stop us from living our purpose. We just need to use specific strategies and this is what I will show you in my next webinar:
4 simple steps to turn your idea into a successful side business.
In this webinar you will learn:
– how to find a business idea that is aligned with your values and what you love doing,
– how to start a business without giving up everything in the process,
– how to start right now, with the time you have,
– how to create an amazing unique product or service people will love and want to buy,
– how to market and promote your product or service.
When: Wednesday, October 28, from 12pm-1pm EST.
Did I mention it was free? Yes, all you have to do is commit to investing one hour of your time towards your amazing self. Pretty sweet deal wouldn’t you say? But hurry, because space is limited.
I know change can be scary, but I also know you have a unique gift that people really need. I will help you by giving you simple tools you can use right now to have more fun and success doing what you love.
Talk to you soon,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: October 26, 2015
Other items listed by email@example.com
- 3 Simple Steps to Challenge Your Fears and Create a Lucrative Side Business You Love
- 3 Simple Steps to market your new business so customers will find and fall in love with your products.