- URL: https://qstream.zoom.us/webinar/register/1815288091868/WN_rtm5ZCn_TVeKVJzZQdfNDQ
- Date: June 21, 2018 3:30PM ET
- Listed: June 12, 2018 4:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
No matter how rigorous patient safety training is, clinicians are likely to forget much of what they learn within 30 days. When it comes to patient care, are you willing to take that risk? If you’re responsible for implementing quality or safety improvement initiatives, this webinar is for you.
Based upon the theories of spacing learning and testing effects, the Qstream methodology has been proven in over 20 randomized trials to boost clinical knowledge retention and durably change on-the-job behaviors to improve patient outcomes.
During this live, interactive session, our speakers, Harvard Medical Professor Dr. Price Kerfoot and Qstream CEO Rich Lanchantin, will discuss:
– How spaced education is applied to patient safety and quality improvement programs based on rigorous clinical trials conducted
– Recent scientific advances in medical knowledge retention, and the impact of mobile and gamified approaches on behavior change
– Innovative ways to gain measurable insights into the success of your training initiatives, allowing quality assurance and safety leaders to mitigate risk and meet the highest standards of patient safety
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: January 21, 2014
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.