- URL: http://bit.ly/2c4sLqp
- Date: October 11, 2016
- Listed: September 18, 2016 10:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will explore the application of a straight-forward, powerful approach to leadership. The starting premise is that different people and differing situations require different approaches on the part of the leader or supervisor. This prevents the “one size fits all” approach that often results in lack of leadership (laissez-faire) or too heavy-handed an approach (micro-managing).
read more : http://bit.ly/2c4sLqp
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Too Many Flows – How to think about Workflow or Process Flow
- Dental – Medical Cross Coding
- TrainHR is conducting a Webinar on Writing Effective Business Reports
- What’s New in Onboarding
- 60 minutes webinar on Is there a Difference Between a Manager and a Leader?