- URL: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
- Date: 2010-05-25 11:00:00 PST
- Listed: April 21, 2011 6:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
For many self employed individuals, negotiating the tax gauntlet is like searching for gold in the Amazon jungle without a guide or a map. Our webcast will help keep you from being snake bit, help you find some of that tax gold and return with all your parts intact. There are three basic strategies that we’ll look at.
1) Increase deductible business expenses.
2) Shifting non-deductible expenses to deductible business expenses.
3) Avoiding those nasty surprising IRS assessments.
Hopefully you’ll garner some ideas that could save you thousands of tax dollars.
Seattle CPA Jennifer Zhou graduated with a Masters in Tax Accounting from the University of Houston in 1999. She has been a licensed CPA in the State of Washington since May, 2007. She has experience helping small business owners find the best ways to save money in taxes.
This is a webcast!!
Register for free at: http://smallbusinesswebcast.com
All Webcasts are presented in Pacific Standard Time.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Member Since: April 7, 2011
Other items listed by SmallBusinessWebcast.com
- Tax Tips For Lawyers
- Tax Tips With Real Estate Ownership Explained
- Tax Savings With Real Estate Ownership Explained
- LLCs & S Corps Explained – Using Them To Reduce Taxes
- 7 Tax Tips For The Self Employed