- URL: http://bit.ly/uDB5MO
- Date: 2011-12-06 13:00:00 MST
- Listed: November 21, 2011 8:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Leading high performance requires focus on 4 areas of accountability – individual, business, team, and systems and processes.â€¨Â â€¨Where is your focus?â€¨Â
In this Complimentary Webinar, ChoiceWorks’ partners, Deb Turner, Steve Morris & Jill Morris will build on strategies for leading accountability as presented in their book, Leadership Simple: Leading People to Lead Themselves. They will show you how to make accountability a living, breathing way of getting things done in your organization.â€¨Â
â€¨In this webinar you will learn strategies and best practices to help you:Â
* Learn to recognize the 4 areas of accountability for driving high performance.
* Challenge your thinking about accountability – It’s much more than doing what you say you will do – It’s owning what you do well, not just what you’re not doing.
* Know the importance of setting people up for success.
* Apply a process to hold people accountable and lead positive change.
Accountability – Leading High Performance is 1 hour full of information, insights and new ideas that are critical for anyone who wants to master leading accountability and move their organization forward.