- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700179/SusanFaheyDesmond/fair-labour-standards-act/1
- Date: October Monday 26th
- Listed: September 15, 2015 2:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Correctly paying overtime is a daunting task. During this webinar, we will cover the concepts of “working time regulations” and various legal ways to pay your employees overtime while cutting your overtime liability.
Why Should You Attend:
You have to pay time and a half for hours worked over forty in a week. Sounds simple? While it may sound simple, there are many legal issues that can trap the unwary. And, we know that no one gets it completely right. As a result, Fair Labor Standards Act litigation has exploded over the years. Suits are usually brought through class or collective actions making them very costly. Don’t let your company be the next one sued!
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• How to define your workweek.
• What is compensable working time?
• How to determine the regular rate of pay
• Determining when bonuses must be in the regular rate of pay.
• How to pay piece workers.
• How to pay employees who work at different rates.
• Using salary coefficient to pay workers.
• Using 7(k) in paying employees
• When you can use compensatory time
Learning to calculate overtime legally and ways to cut your overtime liability.
Who Will Benefit
• Human Resource Managers
• Payroll Clerks
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Form I-9 and E-Verify, Getting and Staying Compliant – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Software FMEA for Medical Devices – By Compliance Global Inc.
- A Comparison of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Good Manufacturing Practices – A Study of Similarities and Differences – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Greening your envelope – What you can do to improve your footprint – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Workplace Investigations – Witnesses Interviews – By Compliance Global Inc.