- URL: https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238465284/cfb7d411eb
- Date: April 26, 2018
- Listed: April 16, 2018 3:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Employee surveys are designed to give you valuable information about the satisfaction and wellbeing of your employees. Surveys are a snapshot in time and create a baseline, but they do not inherently improve results. When employees are asked about their happiness with company culture, policies and their boss and coworkers, their expectations are likely heightened that something will be done to improve their concerns. What happens when the employee survey is done? More importantly, what should happen? Join us for a webinar on April 26th, 2018 at 2:00pm to hear from our expert on ways you can ensure the right steps are taken after your employee survey.
What we’ll cover in this event…
• Tips for successful employee surveys
• Making a plan for next steps after your employee survey
• Tips for creating and employee engagement program and improving your workplace culture
Find out how to quickly and effectively improve the work environment based on employee feedback. We will teach you how to create an action-oriented strategy post-employee survey. You have the data, now learn how to put it into action. Implementing employee engagement solutions can be high impact, low cost and provide an ROI for organizations.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: April 16, 2018
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- No other ads by this poster found.