- URL: http://www.tivitie.com/register-agile-and-traditional-ppm-homogeneous-or-hybrid/
- Date: October 29th, 9AM PST
- Listed: October 5, 2015 9:02 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Gartner reports that 75% to 80% of organizations are using some form of agile project management process. Although agile project management has been around for many years, the way we adapt it has changed significantly, especially as project portfolio management (PPM) practices have evolved.
In today’s businesses, technology plays a crucial role in our success, but technology also makes things more uncertain. This uncertainty has given us the motive to be more flexible and requires a “think on your feet” mentality. For this reason, we have seen a big spike in Agile PPM over the last few years. So how do we continue to deliver stability and efficiency, the result of traditional style PPM, while also giving in to necessary risks that lead to innovation and competitive edge? It’s simple…. we accept the value in each method, avoid the inevitable pains that will develop with segregation, and opt for a unified agile and traditional PPM model.
Join us in this webinar presentation as we discuss the benefits of bringing Agile and Traditional Project Portfolio Management together in one environment. Topics include:
– The Project Management Evolution
– Agile Project Managment Overview
– The Benefits of Hybrid/Unified PPM
– Hybrid Project Management Tools to Support Today’s PPM
*Can’t make the webinar? No problem. Go ahead and register and we will send you the recording for your viewing convenience.