- URL: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6182799465207622402?source=webinarbase
- Date: Thu, Jun 21, 2018 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM IST
- Listed: June 12, 2018 4:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you struggling to deliver quality mobile apps continuously even after automating the process of build integration? We have got you covered.
pCloudy plugin for Jenkins helps you to deliver quality mobile apps continuously by automating the process of build integration.Find out how to test your mobile apps by setting automatic triggers to run your automation test scripts unattended on our real devices with this webinar. pCloudy plugin for Jenkins helps you detect and resolve bugs instantly, keeping the app release safe at any point of time.
WE WILL BE COVERING THE FOLLOWING TOPICS IN THIS WEBINAR:
Introduction to Jenkins and pCloudy
Step by step instructions on How to use pCloudy in conjunction with Jenkins
How to achieve a CI/CD pipeline for Android with pCloudy Jenkins plugin
Prashanth is the Associate VP of technology at pCloudy (part of Smart Software Testing Solutions), and has 14 years of experience in Software development and has been part of or lead many product development teams in the past. He has worked mostly in the mobile application and embedded system domains with companies like Reliance, Tieto, Ericsson, Nokia, Harman.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: November 6, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solve Test Automation framework challenges with Appium TestNG
- [Free Webinar] Run manual app tests 3X faster without losing an eye on costs
- How crowd tests can save on costs & time to deliver quality apps
- Tips and Tricks to Debug iOS apps on remote devices
- pCloudy Weekly Product Walkthrough Webinar