- URL: http://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=501083LIVE?channel=mailer&camp=Webinar&AdGroup=webinarbase_Mar_2017_SEO
- Date: 03/14/2017
- Listed: January 16, 2017 9:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In this webinar, we apply the Theory of Lean documents and its corollary Theory of Lean Configuration to present a fresh approach to following 21 CFR Part 820.
Why Should you attend:
If you are constantly struggling to create, manage, and maintain all of the information found in controlled documents, all of which are often redundant, repetitive, and clustered together in an awkward manner, this webinar is something that will give you a different perspective and a very different approach that you can use.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Brief introduction to Lean Documents and Lean Configuration
Quality System Regulation, 21 CFR Part 820, and ISO 13485 as these apply to design control documents
Basic functions found in a life sciences manufacturing plant
Key types of controlled documents and records for manufacturing
Quality Management System (QMS) elements controlled via documentation
Bringing it all together
Who Will Benefit:
Managers, Supervisors, Directors, and Vice-Presidents
Jose Mora is a Principal Consultant specializing in Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Systems. For over 30 years he has worked in the medical device industry specializing in manufacturing, process development, tooling, and quality systems. Prior to working full time as a consulting partner for Atzari Consulting, José served as Director of Manufacturing Engineering at Boston Scientific and as Quality Systems Manager at Stryker Orthopedics, where he introduced process performance, problem solving, and quality system methodologies.
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Manage an effective FDA Inspection
- Audit Trail [Generation] and Review 2019
- Food Safety – Food Defense 2019
- How to analyze financial statements of a company
- Export Certificate for Medical Devices – Out Your Competition!