- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502244LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Jan_2019_SEO
- Date: 2019/01/08
- Listed: November 12, 2018 8:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
These electronic records must be maintained according to regulatory requirements contained within FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 for US jurisdictions and Eudralex Volume 4 Annex 11 for EU jurisdictions.
Why should you Attend:
Additionally, attendees will learn how to review audit trails, using a risk based approach to cull through the thousands of audit trail records that can be generated on a daily basis.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What is an Audit Trail
21 CFR 11 / Annex 11 requirements for Audit Trails
Why Audit Trails
What are Audit Trail Features
What are Audit Trail Contents
What records need to have an Audit Trail
Who Will Benefit:
Small Business Owners
Angela Bazigos is the CEO of Touchstone Technologies Inc. She has degrees in Microbiology and Computing and 40 years of experience in the Life Sciences, Healthcare & Public Health Services. Experience combines Quality Assurance, Regulatory Compliance, Business Administration, Information Technology, Project Management, Clinical Lab Science, Microbiology, Food Safety & Turnarounds.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do You Make These [Simple Mistakes] In Water System Mythology?
- Risk Management in Incoming QC Fremont 2017 Webinar by Compliance4all
- FDA-Regulated Environment Development Team – 2017
- Webinar on VISUAL MERCHANDISING: The Basics of Excellent Presentation
- Statistical Analysis of Measurement Uncertainty : Metrology