- URL: http://bit.ly/1pyPbWG
- Date: April 5th Tuesday
- Listed: March 15, 2016 11:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: John E. Lincoln
Key Take Away:
Learn how to minimize the chance of receiving an FDA Warning Letter, what to doing during and after an FDA compliance audit to avoid common areas for critical mistakes.
FDA Warning Letters and recent high-profile recalls indicate major cGMP training deficiencies in many companies.
Why Should You Attend:
Targeted cGMP issues. How can a company proactively minimize the chance of receiving a Warning Letter? Areas a company “must review” beforehand. What to doing during an FDA compliance audit training?
What to do immediately after the audit? What to do during the response period. Lessons learned.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• The U.S. FDA’s new aggressive implementation plans
• Proactive reviews of the applicable U.S. FDA / cGMP guidelines
• Key areas to focus limited resources
• FDA Inspectional objectives
• Common areas for critical mistakes
• Recent trends and events
• The compliance audit
Who Will Benefit:
• Senior Management
• Project Leaders
• Regulatory Affairs
• Quality Systems Personnel
• Internal and Supplier Auditor Personnel
• R&D and Engineering Staff
• CAPA and P&PC Personnel
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/1pyPbWG
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: December 15, 2015
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- The top ten trends for background checks in 2016 – what every employer needs to know – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Maintaining an Effective CAPA Program and Using Risk Assessment Tools: Current Trends – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) comparing and contrasting GMPs – By AtoZ Compliance.
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Emergency Departments – By AtoZ Compliance.
- Contract Negotiations: Physician Employment Agreements. – By AtoZ Compliance