- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/component/option,com_php/Itemid,67/user,126/afflink,bewscmultiactmediasrl071510
- Date: 2011-04-12 11:30:00 EDT
- Listed: April 11, 2011 4:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
“My salespeople always seem to give up too much in negotiations.” Too many sellers get squeezed by their prospects into over-discounting, losing margin and commissions dollars or even the entire deal. You are leaving money on the table when you fail to set it properly to close deals favorably.
Andy Miller, negotiation expert and contributing author to the Business Expert Guide to Small Business Success, has trained thousands of professionals to stop negotiating and start closing. He teaches you a specialized approach to eliminate negotiations before they begin and to overcome price objections. Learn what to address and where to address it in the sale process and spend your time closing deals vs. negotiating them.
In this virtual training seminar, you’ll learn how to:
â€¢ Preempt and negate negotiation ploys typically used by buyers
â€¢ Master techniques to avoid discounting and accepting unfavorable terms that kill your margin
â€¢ Walk-through the negotiation process so you take the right steps to get your terms
â€¢ Develop skills to shorten the sale and close the deal BEFORE negotiations start.
The first 50 registrants will receive a free online negotiation assessment and a 30-minute phone consultation ($785 value).
Tuesday, Apr 12, 2011 11:30am – 12:30pm Eastern Time
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- The Path To Profits Using Guerrilla Marketing
- Learn the “Art of the Start” with Guy Kawasaki
- Educational Webinar: Differentiating Strategies for Business Growth
- 3 Ways to Guarantee Mentoring Success at Your Organization
- How to Land the Big Deals