- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=662675309
- Date: 2010-08-26 13:00:00 EDT
- Listed: August 14, 2010 7:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In todayâ€™s world, itâ€™s not enough to be good at your job. Women who secure seats at the top echelons of business use specific techniques for building influence. Beyond delivering exceptional results, they behave, communicate and utilize their power strategically to garner respect. In this session, Selena Rezvani will discuss the best practices that these executive women have used to influence others and progress to the top of their organizations, and how you can become a woman of influence in your company.
Selena Rezvani is a recognized speaker and consultant on women and leadership and author of The Next Generation of Women Leaders: What You Need to Lead but Wonâ€™t Learn in Business School.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Linkageâ€™s Fall Leadership Webinar Series
- Leading Change with Social Media
- Linking Leadership Development to Bottom Line Results: A How To Guide
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation
- How to Develop Your Charisma as a Leader