- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6497301554543859202
- Date: September 8
- Listed: August 9, 2016 12:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
“Three quarters of business leaders agree that digital is changing the way businesses need to be managed” – HfS / Cognizant Study
The rise of the as-a-Service economy is rapidly evolving and emerging solutions, such as Automation, Analytics and Digital technologies are providing a catalyst for enterprises to adopt intelligent and adaptive operating models in a radically different way.
Coupled with a “customer first” approach, organizations need to rethink and redesign new operating models to support this convergence towards intelligent operations.
Experts from HfS Research, Cognizant and client organizations will discuss the impact of aligning back, middle and front office approaches – resulting in new operating models that are increasingly “born digital”, data rich, and outcome-based, in support of the business to which they strategies align.
Participants will learn about:
– How end to end processes need to bring together customer experience with operational agility
– Understanding the disjoint between upper management “vision” and middle managers’ trepidation with “how to get there”
– How an outside-In approach can drive a “middle office First” strategy to fix the digital / operations divide.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: May 19, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Smart Process Automation in Enterprise Business
- The HfS Intelligent Automation Starter Kit
- Standard Bank Case Discussion: Improving Customer Experience through RPA + AI-powered Cognitive Automation
- Is Finance finally Ready to write off Legacy and move to BPaaS?
- Enabling the first truly Digital Olympic Games