- URL: http://info.questionpro.com/3-ways-engage-cx-organization
- Date: November 28, 2018 11am PT
- Listed: November 8, 2017 2:57 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Did you know? CX professionals list organizational engagement as a top challenge in realizing business results from their programs. Shifting your company to becoming customer-centric involves more than measuring the Net Promoter Score – it starts with implementing a CX program that engages your entire organization, and that isn’t always easy.
Join Richard Owen, Co-Creator of NPS and Founder of Owen CX, as he shares over 10 years of experience in building, maintaining, and improving CX programs at companies such as Symantec and LinkedIn. Richard will share his demonstrated CX practices to help engage organizations of every size to kickstart a sustainable CX initiative.
Join us in this webinar to learn:
1) Best demonstrated practices that have produced results in CX leaders
2) How to recognize pitfalls that can set your programs up for failure
3) Why closing the loop with your customers is equally as important within your organization
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: November 8, 2017
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.