- URL: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/341071298
- Date: 2011-04-27 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: April 19, 2011 8:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Can a leader be effective when only short bursts of time are available?
A leaderâ€™s daily routine is fragmented, extremely varied and executed in short bursts. With the expansion of virtual workforces, email, and social networking, this trend has expanded.
This lack of time negatively impacts:
* Leadersâ€™ ability to connect with and inspire direct reports
* Leadersâ€™ time set aside to coach and develop direct reports
Yet, both of these leadership activities significantly affect organizational performance and outcomes.
What if these activities did not have to consume large amounts of time? Are there ways in which leaders can more efficiently use their short bursts of time?
In the webinar, youâ€™ll learn:
* 5 steps for managing brief interactions
* How to make time for strategic and developmental interactions
* Why actions are more important than time spent when inspiring others
* How to conduct short, yet effective coaching conversations
* The positive business outcomes of maximizing short interactions
Register now to learn how leaders can use brief interactions to their full advantage!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zengerfolkman
- Member Since: February 8, 2011
Other items listed by zengerfolkman
- How Top Management Influences Leadership Effectiveness
- After the Training: 11 Tips & Techniques for Making Training Stick
- Can Profound Strengths Overwhelm Flaws? The Fascinating Case of Steve Jobs
- Turning Feedback into CHANGE!
- The Extraordinary Performer: 5 Ways to Build the Strengths of Individual Contributors