- URL: http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701759LIVE?channel=webinarbase_august_2017_SEO
- Date: August 30, 2017
- Listed: June 1, 2017 12:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Overview: Understanding all the rules around overtime pay in California. Understanding special California recordkeeping requirements. Understanding new rules around minimum wage affect how the exempt categories work in California. Understand the requirements of the raising minimum wage for the next couple years. Final pay and Termination pay what should be paid and when Understanding pay stud requirements and recordkeeping employers must keep.
Why should you Attend: As an employer in California there is a lot to know about how to properly handle and calculate pay for employees. This webinar will give all the tools necessary to make sure you are in compliance with California state requirements for your employees.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Department of Labor Concerns
Pay Statement Requirements
Paid Sick Leave
Who Will Benefit:
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. Dayna has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, Dayna moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, international and Canadian payroll.
Event link : http://www.trainhr.com/control/w_product/~product_id=701759LIVE?channel=webinarbase_august_2017_SEO
NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: July 1, 2016
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay Interviews: A Powerful and Low-Cost Employee Engagement and Retention Tool
- Working with thoroughly Disagreeable, even Dysfunctional Co-workers
- Persuasion and Influencing Skills: Cooperation and Collaboration
- Online Training on Writing Investigative Reports
- Web Conference On HR Metrics