- URL: http://www.complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/trainingFocus/~product_id=702078?channel=webinarbase
- Date: 2011-09-16 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: September 11, 2011 8:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This webinar will provide new communication skills and tools to remote team members and quality system auditors who are working remotely.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
– Define the differences between corrective and preventive action and continual improvement.
– Demonstrate how to write corrective preventive actions that will provide better results.
– Examine corrective action management processes including issue origination, prioritization methods, and performance verification.
– Discuss how to align your corrective action process to meet requirements of ISO9001 and achieve desired business performance.
Who Will Benefit:
– Personnel managing corrective action processes
– Quality Managers and personnel responsible for ISO Quality Systems and Quality Systems Auditing
– Quality system auditors
– ISO 9001 Internal Auditors and Consultants
– Company ownership and top management that drives the ISO 9001 requirement
– ISO 9001 Consultants
– VP/Director of Supply Chain & Materials Management
– Senior management
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Compliance
- Member Since: September 9, 2011
Other items listed by Compliance
- Latin America: Regulatory Compliance Requirements for Life Science Products (Focus: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)
- Tips for Every Importer: The Basics of Importing
- Computer System Validation – Reduce Costs and Avoid 483s
- Understanding and Implementing the Medical Device Directive
- Clear as Mud: Obtaining & Marketing your 510(K) with Today’s FDA