- URL: https://www.onlineaudiotraining.com/cardiology-operative-report-coding
- Date: 19 Jun, 2018
- Listed: May 18, 2018 1:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Guidance on Specific Cardiology Procedural Coding
Multiple procedural coding and claim for listing
CPT and ICD-10-CM addressed
Heart Cath with PCI
Multiple Coronary Interventional Coding at the same encounter
EP services, including EP Studies and Ablations
Pacemaker and Implantable Defibrillator coding
Peripheral Vascular look at the coding
What questions will be addressed?
How to I avoid getting denials for Heart Caths when billed with PCI’s?
Can I code for an FFR if it is in the operative report?
What about Moderate Sedation? How much documentation do we need to have?
Can I code for Catheter placements and imaging when the operative report has only results?
Will you cover modifiers for multiple procedural coding?
Can we bill for valvuloplasty when we perform Valve replacement surgery?
Will be coding off of real operative reports? YES!
Who Should Attend?
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: January 9, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Best GMP Practices for FDA Inspection: Dos and Don’ts
- HR Audits: 2018 Issues and Concerns
- Structuring Physician Practice Acquisitions: Key Stark Law Considerations 2018
- Current Trends in Arthroscopic Surgery
- FDA ENFORCEMENT IN 2017: LESSONS LEARNED FROM 2016 AND HOW TO PREPARE FOR 2017