- URL: https://www.onlineaudiotraining.com/cardiology-operative-report-coding
- Date: 19 Jun, 2018
- Listed: May 18, 2018 1:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Guidance on Specific Cardiology Procedural Coding
Multiple procedural coding and claim for listing
CPT and ICD-10-CM addressed
Heart Cath with PCI
Multiple Coronary Interventional Coding at the same encounter
EP services, including EP Studies and Ablations
Pacemaker and Implantable Defibrillator coding
Peripheral Vascular look at the coding
What questions will be addressed?
How to I avoid getting denials for Heart Caths when billed with PCI’s?
Can I code for an FFR if it is in the operative report?
What about Moderate Sedation? How much documentation do we need to have?
Can I code for Catheter placements and imaging when the operative report has only results?
Will you cover modifiers for multiple procedural coding?
Can we bill for valvuloplasty when we perform Valve replacement surgery?
Will be coding off of real operative reports? YES!
Who Should Attend?
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: January 9, 2017
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- What To Consider And How To Format Succinct And Comprehensive 510(k)s.
- HIPAA And Social Media — Using New Technologies Without Breaking The Rules
- The Health Care Compliance Toolkit: Best Practices for Compensating and Contracting With Physicians
- Current Trends in Arthroscopic Surgery
- Modifiers: Your Key to Reimbursement 2018