- URL: https://linkageincec.webex.com/linkageincec/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=661719461
- Date: 2011-03-22 14:30:00 EST
- Listed: March 9, 2011 12:01 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Throughout history, the biggest challenge in international relations has been how to accommodate a rising power. As China takes on an increasingly dominant role in the global economy, it has flexed its muscles as it grabs and gropes for a spot in the global arena in politics, the military, the environment, business and the economy.
How should America respond? How should businesses respond? Sharing unique stories and information that has won Sheryl WuDunn a Pulitzer with her husband as a foreign correspondent for The New York Times, Sheryl will discuss the opportunities, as well as the challenges we face as China shapes its role on the world stage.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Linkage
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
Other items listed by Linkage
- Improving Engagement through Skillful Conversation
- Taking Control of Change
- The Impact of Leadership Development: A Lockheed Martin case study
- Ready, Set, Success: Creating a Leadership Development System That Works
- Get More Work Done with Fewer People: Without Making Your Team Hate Youâ€¦or Quit