- URL: http://www.lifesciencetraininginstitute.com/doc/communication-with-fda-what-do-we-say-and-how-do-we-say-it-0001
- Date: 11/30/2016
- Listed: November 14, 2016 10:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Communication With FDA: What Do We Say And How Do We Say It?
Date: November 30, 2016
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm, EST US
Duration: 90 Minutes – Online
Price: $299 – Includes Bonus Handouts!
Effective communication with FDA is critical in successfully bringing any therapeutic product to market. However, communication includes much more than the written regulatory submission. Effective communication with FDA in all its forms must be concise, carefully considered, and reviewed to achieve the desired outcome.
One must ask several questions before engaging in correspondence with FDA. When are we required to communicate with FDA? More importantly, when should we communicate with FDA? What should we say and how should we say it? What should we not say and how should we not say it? It’s not what you say that matters – it’s what people hear!
Using the case study approach, all of these questions and others will be answered in an interactive fashion, including:
When are we required to communicate with FDA? When should we? Is it ever too early?
What should we say and how should we say it? What should we not say and how should we not say it?
Who should communicate with FDA and who should not? When should it be verbal, and when in writing?
When should we communicate formally vs. informally?
How do we avoid timely and costly mistakes and how can we use creative ways to use communication with FDA to our advantage!
Who Should Attend
Geared for both experienced life science professionals as well as those new to the industry, this webinar is designed for those who need a better understanding of how to communicate effectively with FDA to bring pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device products to market. This unique seminar demonstrates important regulatory requirements and concepts using case study discussions of real products from a variety of clinical specialities. Strategies for using regulation as a competitive advantage will also be discussed. Scientists, product and product development managers, business development managers, marketing managers, QA/QC personnel, regulatory affairs professionals, investment and acquisition specialists and field service engineers will all benefit from this webinar.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: September 7, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Pediatric Clinical Trials: Special Considerations and Requirements (RECORDED WEBINAR)
- (RECORDED WEBINAR) Biosimilars: Preparing For Opportunities And Challenges
- “Powering Up” Your GMP Training – Make Training Fun!
- Reacting to “Human Error” – Moving Beyond “Retraining” As A Response (RECORDED WEBINAR)
- Medical Device Design Controls 101 – A Practical Crash Course