- URL: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/752499494?utm_source=RMS+Email+Newsletters&utm_campaign=43be74579d-03_15_13&utm_medium=email
- Listed: March 19, 2013 4:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Course Description: Beginning July 1, 2013, the Medicare Functional Therapy Reporting System will become mandatory. All claims will be returned unpaid if functional information is mission from the claim. Join our event to prepare for this change now and continue to receive healthy reimbursement.
– By the end of this 60 minute presentation, Physical Therapists at various levels of practice will be able to successfully determine how to document function in order to remain compliant with Medicare, thereby maintaining a steady cash flow
– Attendees will be able to identify and communicate at least 3 changes to the Medicare system created as a result of the 2012 Taxpayer Relief Act
– Attendees will be able to demonstrate their knowledge by properly utilizing the 6 functional limitation categories of the Functional G-codes into their documentation and billing immediately upon completing the course
– Attendees will be able to properly and accurately report and document severity and complexity within each treatment note, a requirement now mandated by Medicare
This activity is certified by FSBPT and accordingly accepted by the physical therapy regulatory boards/agencies in AZ, DE, DC, IN, KY, MT, NC, OR, SC, UT, and WI. It is also certified by the IPTA in IL. Contact those boards/agencies for clarification. Course is accepted for 1 CEU hour.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: RehabMGT
- Member Since: August 8, 2012
Other items listed by RehabMGT
- Stand Out from the Competition: Creative Ways to Connect with Your Patients
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) 2014: How to Properly Integrate Reporting Into Your Practice
- Effective Billing Strategies that Lead to Optimal Reimbursement: The Method Behind the Madness