- URL: http://www.complianceonline.com/ecommerce/control/seminar?product_id=80005SEM&?channel=webinarbase
- Date: 2011-10-20 08:30:00 EST
- Listed: September 11, 2011 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
This interactive two-day course explores proven techniques for reducing costs associated with implementing, using, and maintaining computer systems in regulated environments. Attendees learn how to decrease software implementation times and lower costs using a 10-step risk-based approach to computer system validation.
The instructor addresses the latest computer system industry standards for data security, data transfer, and audit trails. Students see how 21 CFR Part 11, the FDA regulation pertaining to use of electronic records and signatures, and the HIPAA electronic security regulations for patient medical records fit into the validation process. Finally, the instructor reviews recent FDA inspection trends and discusses how to streamline SOP authoring, revision, review, and approval.
This course benefits anyone that uses computer systems to perform their job functions and is ideal for regulatory, clinical, and IT professionals working in the health care, clinical trial, biopharmaceutical, and medical device sectors.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Compliance
- Member Since: September 9, 2011
Other items listed by Compliance
- Fighting the New Forms of Terrorist Financing | AML, BSA efforts
- CAPA – The Heart of Your Quality System
- Tips for Every Importer: The Basics of Importing
- Clear as Mud: Obtaining & Marketing your 510(K) with Today’s FDA
- Latin America: Regulatory Compliance Requirements for Life Science Products (Focus: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina)