- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700186
- Date: November Wednesday 18th
- Listed: October 25, 2015 9:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Avoid safety issues, and OSHA violation fines, and any potential threats where possible.
Why Should You Attend:
• Are you prepared, do you have a trained staff, what are you not aware of?
• Does your staff know what to do when they are approached by an OSHA representative?
• What documentation must be completed, up-to-date, and available to avoid fines?
• What issues are auditors looking for?
• What industries have the most amount of fines?
• What parts of the country or states are most affected and/or fined?
• What are your worker’s/employees’ workplace rights that must be adhered to?
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Real world examples of what to expect, and what to prepare for whenever possible. Not every organization is ready to avoid inspections or fines if they do not have senior staff in place, and/or if they have not been audited in the past.
• How to train staff to have the correct documentation in place. Ensure that the organization keeps documentation updated and realistic. If an employee is nervous and informs the inspector/auditor wrong information, a strong documentation system will support all of the proper steps that are in place.
• What to strive for and whom to ask for help and assistance is always important. If an employee does not know or is unsure of the answer, they need to be aware of whom they may contact, or where they can go for the applicable information. This is key to keep any mistakes to a minimum.
• A strong understanding of interviews is important. Do not ramble about what an organization is doing right or wrong. Simply answer the questions, and provide the needed documentation as requested.
• Is control in place to ensure that old documents are destroyed or taken out of service? This could be the difference between be in or out of compliance. Compliance isn’t just passing an audit, it is keeping employees and work areas safe for everyone. Especially for construction that directly affects or involves the public. These are daily if not hourly concerns that must be addressed and controlled.
A look at numerous areas of basic and fundamental construction where safety issues may and often occur:
• Compliance to regulations and standards
• Ongoing compliance
• Worker/Employee rights
• State Laws
Who Will Benefit:
• Safety Reps
• Site Safety Managers
• Project Managers
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700186
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- 90 Days to a Higher-Performance Team! – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Software FMEA for Medical Devices – By Compliance Global Inc.
- What Balance Sheets tell you about a business – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Safety Risk Assessment – How To Audit Safety Functions When You’re Not A Safety Professional? – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Payroll Benchmarking and Metrics Tips – By Compliance Global Inc.