- URL: https://www.compliance4all.com/control/w_product/~product_id=502394LIVE?channel=webinarbase_Apr_2019_SEO
- Date: 04/18/2019
- Listed: February 19, 2019 9:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Life science manufacturing plants have the additional responsibility to ensure that each and every step of the manufacturing process is controlled by work instructions, SOPs, set-up instructions, equipment maintenance, and support functions, and that evidence of this work is maintained by controlled records.
Why should you Attend:
If your design and manufacturing resources are spending too much time on documentation and not enough time on actual design and manufacturing you as a manager need to be looking for ways to simplify their work.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Basic functions found in a life sciences manufacturing plant
Key types of controlled documents and records for manufacturing
Quality Management System (QMS) elements controlled via documentation
Bringing it all together
Who Will Benefit:
Jose Mora is a Principal Consultant specializing in Manufacturing Engineering and Quality Systems. For over 30 years he has worked in the medical device industry specializing in manufacturing, process development, tooling, and quality systems.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Compliance4All DBA NetZealous,
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 2, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Excel Methods – FDA Device Regulations – 2017
- Web conference on Maintaining an Effective CAPA Program by Compliance4all
- Export Certificate for Medical Devices – Out Your Competition!
- Best Mastering Excel Formulas and Functions 2019
- Conference topic by Compliance4all on Construction of the European Drug Master File