- URL: http://www.strtrade.com/Seminars/Seminar_Desc.aspx?id=1746
- Date: 2011-03-01 00:00:00 UTC
- Listed: February 16, 2011 6:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Prevent Information Overload â€“ Study at your own pace and on your own time
This unique, webinar-style exam preparation course is specifically designed to prepare candidates for the Custom Broker exam. While providing a comprehensive review of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) regulations and the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS), this in-depth course will focus on the fundamentals and principles tested by CBP on past brokerâ€™s exams.
The recorded webinar course includes nearly 15 hours of content available on-demand. From March 1 through April 3, you can access webinar content at your convenience and as often as necessary. If you are studying tariff classification, you can review the classification presentation as many times as you like before moving to the next section.
In addition, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg professionals will be available to field test-related questions throughout March. If you are having difficulty with any course-related material during your independent study, we will be on-hand to provide guidance on exam topics and answer questions via e-mail.
The course will consist of the following segments:
– Tariff Classification, including a detailed review of the classification questions asked during past exams and walks the prospective broker through the process of answering them;
– Value, Country of Origin Marking, Trade Agreements/Tariff Preference programs;
– CBP procedures (entry, protest, bonds), broker compliance; and
-FP&F, Drawback, Antidumping/Countervailing Duties and miscellaneous topics, such as CATAIR.
As a further benefit to candidates, the webinar course will feature a review of past exam questions and guide you through the process of how best to answer. The course also provides test-taking strategies for each category of CBP law covered by the exam and techniques on how to utilize the time allowed for the exam.
Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. (ST&R) is a leading customs and international trade law firm. We assist governments, manufacturers, importers, exporters and retailers with the movement of goods across international borders. Many of our professionals help key positions with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and bring valuable insight to this exam preparation course.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ebertoli
- Member Since: January 14, 2011
Other items listed by ebertoli
- NAFTA Basics for Textiles & Apparel: Best Practices for Successful Compliance Reviews
- Mastering ITAR License Exemptions In An Increasingly Complex Export Environment
- Conflict Mineral Reporting: What Technology-Related Importers, Manufacturers and Retailers Need to Know about the SEC’s Proposed Regulations
- An Overview of Conflict Mineral Reporting: How Proposed SEC Regulations Will Impact
- A Product Of Where? Country Of Origin Marking 101