- URL: https://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=x7cdiltab&p=oi&m=1120290311063&sit=p5cdhtpjb&f=15ce3d40-0376-4a79-b855-1e1e0b28f7f2
- Date: Oct 18, 2016
- Listed: October 12, 2016 6:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• How do hiring managers focus beyond skills, knowledge, education and experience of a candidate?
• Making the hiring manager accountable and responsible for the successful as well as the not successful hire (taking the blame of HR out of the equation).
• Selecting the right criteria: How to build the criteria for selection based on the behaviours of the values and roles?
• How to selection the behaviours for the selection process that will focus on success when the new hire begins in the role.
• Focusing the selection process on what matters.
• Remember, onboarding begins with the first contact with your company
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: October 12, 2016
Other items listed by email@example.com
- No other ads by this poster found.