- URL: http://venturebeat.com/webinar/
- Date: 2010-11-17 11:00:00 PST
- Listed: November 17, 2010 9:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Wednesday November 17 | 11am – 12pm PST
Host: Matt MarshallÂ VentureBeat, Editor-in-Chief
Speaker: Andy McLoughlinÂ Huddle, EVP Strategy and Co-founder
Matt Marshall, Editor-in-Chief of VentureBeat and Andy McLoughlin, Co-Founder of Huddle, lead us through an hour-long discussion on the latest trends regarding business applications in the cloud and how they are impacting the way businesses operate today.
This session is ideal for any small and medium-sized business executives or departmental heads within large organizations that are planning to deploy web-based business applications in the near-term. We will be covering the key topics that any organization must consider when building a game plan for migrating core business processes to the cloud, including:
Business cloud 101. Getting beyond the jargon and the hype
Top 3 benefits of moving business processes to the cloud
What on-premise applications are moving quickly to the cloud?
How do I initiate moving my business to the cloud?
This will be a first of its kind webinar featuring the editorial staff of VentureBeat and leading guest speakers in the technology and venture capital industries. Donâ€™t miss it!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- 3 Steps to Increase Purchases & Registrations
- The Quick and Dirty: Making a Video
- Financing Options for Your Business
- Certified Guerrilla Internet Marketing Course with Jay Conrad Levinson
- Search Engine Marketing 101