Designing Full Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) Training Program as well as Table Top and Simulation Testing – By Compliance Global Inc.
- URL: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700243/DrMichaelCRedmond/cyber-security-incident-response-training-program/1
- Date: January Thursday 14th
- Listed: December 10, 2015 1:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Speaker: Dr. Michael C. Redmond
Attacker’s attack 24×7 and Cyber security programs for a company, government agency or organization must also be ready 24X7. Both reporting incidents and disseminating incident-related information correctly is a must.
Many businesses have not provided adequate training and testing consideration to security issues. Testing helps raise awareness among and help respond to potential computer security attacks. Gathering intelligence information from all sources is only one area to test.
Why Should You Attend:
Designing a CSIRT Training program, Tests and Simulations are key if an organization wants to be prepared to respond to Breach, Malware and more.
The reason that so many companies have failed to respond in a quick efficient manner, is poor preparation.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• How often to test
• Types of testing
• Who should be involved
• Scenario planning tools
• Organizational process mode
• Provide adequate training and testing consideration to security issues
• Respond faster to potential organized computer attacks
• Efficient preparation
Who Will Benefit:
• Risk Managers
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- AP & Payroll working together for success – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Prohibitions and Best Practices for Compliance – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Credit Risk Mitigation Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Why Manners Don’t Matter in the Workplace – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Meeting Management: Stop Wasting Time; Start Getting Work Done and Even Have Some Fun – By Compliance Global Inc.