- URL: https://complianceglobal.us/product/700183
- Date: November Tuesday 3rd
- Listed: October 6, 2015 12:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Cleanliness is a hot topic in the medical device industry. The FDA expects medical device companies to validate the cleanliness of their devices. One of the best ways to achieve a clean device is by designing it with cleanliness in mind.
Why Should You Attend
This webinar will provide valuable guidance to medical device manufacturers on design considerations for both single-use and re-usable devices. There are certain design elements that are more difficult to clean and should be avoided whenever possible. With the “right” design, both the manufacturing and cleaning process validation can be simplified.
Areas Covered in this Webinar
Design Requirements Document
Single-Use Design Considerations
Re-usable Design Considerations
Design Elements to Avoid/Minimize
Simplifying the Manufacturing Process
Simplifying the Cleaning Process
Why cleaning must be considered during the design phase
What design elements should be avoided or minimized
What can be done to simplify the manufacturing and cleaning processes
Who Will Benefit
QA/QC Managers and Personnel
Validation Managers and Personnel
Marketing & Sales
For registration: https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700183
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: ComplianceGlobalInc
- Member Since: May 26, 2015
Other items listed by ComplianceGlobalInc
- Unique Device Identifier (UDI) Implementation – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Extending Your Drug’s Life – By Compliance Global Inc.
- The Impact of Basel III on Export Finance – By Compliance Global Inc.
- Motivation Innovation: The Latest in Behavior Modification Techniques – By Compliance Global Inc.
- How to Prepare an Effective Audit Manual for an Internal Audit Department – By Compliance Global Inc.