- URL: http://www.businessexpertwebinars.com/regnow2.php?event=2176&afflink=bewscmultiactmediasrl071510&promo=4c3e87c0
- Date: 2011-12-07 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: December 2, 2011 8:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
How long have you been saying that you were going to develop your strategic plan, but haven’t yet done it. Why? Perhaps, it remains on your to-do list because it feels like a huge, laborious process and you haven’t the time to spare to do it. Peak performing companies have a clearly defined strategic plan…and it doesn’t have to take long to create an effective one.
John Myrna, a strategic planning thought leader and author with 40 years of experience focused on the pragmatic development and implementation of business strategy, helps business leaders quickly and effectively create their strategic plans. In this one-hour webinar, he teaches an accelerated two-day process that guides you through the design of your strategic plan…providing clear focus for your business. Emphasizing real-world, practical skills that you can use now, John will push you out of your comfort zone so you can stop procrastinating and develop your strategic plan right now!
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
â€¢ Select a starting point for the development of your strategic plan
â€¢ Pick a team to participate in the planning process
â€¢ Create your strategic plan – in just two days – that guides the direction of your business
â€¢ Formulate 90-day tactical action steps to put the plan in motion
â€¢ Engage all members of your team and get buy-in, commitment, and passion for the strategic plan
As an added bonus, you’ll receive a copy of John’s strategic planning how-to book, Where the Hell Are We?, to reinforce the plan development techniques covered in this webinar.
Wednesday Dec 7, 2011 1:00pm – 2:00pm Eastern Time
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Webinar Base
- Member Since: May 11, 2010
Other items listed by Webinar Base
- How to Generate Leads with Repurposed Content
- Case Study: How to set up passive income websites
- Competing in the Cloud: Microsoft vs. Google and Why It Matters to Your SMB Business
- The Science of Facebook Marketing
- 3 Ways to Guarantee Mentoring Success at Your Organization