- URL: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/159590842
- Date: 2011-11-30 13:00:00 EST
- Listed: November 20, 2011 1:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
In today’s competitive marketplace, many leaders are looking for ways to build a successful development plan. However, a large portion of these leaders elect to go about it in exactly the wrong way.
When given the choice to work on improving their strengths or correcting some deficiency; they choose to work on a weakness and achieve little or no success.
Based on research done with over 25,000 leaders across four years, Jack Zenger will discuss the reasons why building on strengths in a personal development plan yields better results than fixing weaknesses.
In the webinar, you’ll learn:
â€¢ How building strengths drives positive business results
â€¢ The role of strengths in an individual leader’s success
â€¢ The value of 360-degree feedback in understanding strengths and weaknesses
â€¢ Ways to discover your own strengths
â€¢ Tools needed to increase personal strengths
Join us for this informative session and get the insights and tools to help your good leaders become great!
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: zengerfolkman
- Member Since: February 8, 2011
Other items listed by zengerfolkman
- Brilliance in Briefâ€”5 Ways Leaders can Maximize Short Interactions
- Turning Feedback into CHANGE!
- Building Employee Engagement & Commitment During Turbulent Times
- The Extraordinary Performer: 5 Ways to Build the Strengths of Individual Contributors
- After the Training: 11 Tips & Techniques for Making Training Stick