- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8068964385047646466
- Date: Available until 7th September
- Listed: July 11, 2018 1:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Available on-demand until 7th September.
Digital health is a complex field, much of which is made up of technologies and services that enable healthcare outside of traditional clinical settings. Due to the global trend in the healthcare industry of decentralization to alleviate overburdened hospitals and clinics, combined with the ageing of the world’s population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, digital health promises to change the face of healthcare. Reflecting this is growing interest in the digital health space, as evidenced by substantial $4.7 billion being invested in 2017.
This webinar describes the key trends, opportunities, and outlook for digital health, and is based off IDTechEx’s market research report: Digital Health 2018: Trends, Opportunities and Outlook.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: email@example.com
- Member Since: June 19, 2018
Other items listed by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electric two-wheelers: the EV underdog?
- Smart City Opportunities
- Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Advances in Fiber Laser Technologies – On-Demand
- Electric Trucks and Delivery Vans – On-Demand Webinar