- URL: https://www.idtechex.com/research/webinars/digital-health-insights-00169.asp
- Date: 2nd August 2018
- Listed: July 11, 2018 1:41 am
- Expires: 19 days, 11 hours
Digital health is a complex field, much of which is made up of technologies and services that enable healthcare outside of traditional clinical settings. Due to the global trend in the healthcare industry of decentralization to alleviate overburdened hospitals and clinics, combined with the ageing of the world’s population and increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, digital health promises to change the face of healthcare. Reflecting this is growing interest in the digital health space, as evidenced by substantial $4.7 billion being invested in 2017.
This webinar describes the key trends, opportunities, and outlook for digital health, and is based off IDTechEx’s market research report: Digital Health 2018: Trends, Opportunities and Outlook.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member Since: June 19, 2018
Other items listed by email@example.com
- Advances in Fiber Laser Technologies – On-Demand
- Additive Manufacturing and Lightweight Materials for Aerospace and Defense: Part I
- Additive Manufacturing and Lightweight Materials for Aerospace and Defense: Part 2
- Electric Trucks and Delivery Vans – On-Demand Webinar
- Gas Sensors for Internet of Things